Woman narrowly escapes death after gas cylinder exploded while she was cooking in Kano

A woman narrowly escaped death after her gas cylinder exploded at her home yesterday in Kano.

Blessing Nkoyo Emmanuel said the gas cylinder exploded as she tried to turn it off after cooking at home. Blessing said her clothes and weave immediately caught fire after the explosion but she managed to escape from the house before the roof caved in.

The Nurse, who is from Eket in Akwa Ibom, suffered injuries, but nothing life-threatening.

Read her story below.

Woman narrowly escapes death after gas cylinder exploded while she was cooking in Kano

Woman narrowly escapes death after gas cylinder exploded while she was cooking in Kano

Woman narrowly escapes death after gas cylinder exploded while she was cooking in Kano

You might also like More from author

Comments are closed.